torsdag den 22. januar 2015

Painted and Broken

So a couple of weeks ago, I went out to take some pictures together with Lise and Maria, at this broken down place, in the city where I live. :D I'm so glad that they asked me to tag along, and I brought three of my YO's with me. :)
I'll just post a couple of them here, and the rest can be found on my Flickr if you're curious :D
They be under the cut!  - and apologies, I have no idea of to do the html stuff on this properly @w@





So yeah :3 Since last time I've also wiped Mali's (Hati's) face, together with Juns, and I recieved my Kid Delf! More pictures will be posted eventually, and even though I love the snow, I really want it to warm up a bit, just so that I can paint the dolls laying around blank ; w ;

I've also been considering doing some sort of "this is my character" post once in a blue moon, but I will have to wait on finishing that until the blank ones are painted up o 3 o... But would that be something you'd like to see?

And, how have you guys been? o A o

All for now, see you around! o 3 o

2 kommentarer :

  1. You got some really great photos! And it was lots of fun spending time with you :3
    I'm looking forward to seeing your new face-ups! I hope you'll post pictures, when you're done :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you! :D
      I'm currently waiting for the weather to get a little warmer haha, kind of nervous about spraying MSC when it's cold ,but I'll definitely have pictures to show when I get to it! :D

      Slet